PK3: Meet Julie Hunt
Julie Hunt, Teacher email
Beth Glispin, Aide
This is my third year of teaching at Our Redeemer Lutheran School, but I have several years of experience teaching and working with various preschool ages. I've lived in Dallas for 1 ½ years. I moved to Dallas from White Oak, TX (2 ½ hours east, near Tyler/Longview, Texas). I graduated from East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, TX. White Oak, TX was home for 15 years. Prior to moving to White Oak, I spent 12 years growing up as a missionary kid in the third world country of Indonesia.
Top 5 Best Things
About PK3 at Our Redeemer Lutheran School
- Traveling around the world with "Travel Bear"!
- Exploring the South American Rainforest in the Science Center.
- "Taking Care of our Hearts" Child sized drawings with arteries and veins painted inside.
- Our Imaginative Play center turns into the space center – take a trip to the moon!
- Science time: can you feel air in a bag? We took a straw and blew into Ziploc bags during our Weather unit.
- 1 1/2 cup slat
- 3 cups flour
- 3 T. cream of tartar
- 3 T. vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- food coloring
Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Heat gently, stirring all the time. When the dough has a good consistency,. take it off the heat and all to cool. Knead well.