Thank you for your interest in Our Redeemer Lutheran School of Dallas! Successful ORLS students share common characteristics, such as the ability to assume responsibility for their actions, effective time management, self- motivation, well rounded talents and interests and an intellectual curiosity. ORLS reaches out to students and families of all race, color and creed, creating a community based on understanding and Christian love. Our students thrive academically, spiritually and physically. We welcome students with a range of academic abilities, but cannot provide for those students requiring exceptional learning accommodations.
How to Apply
Submit Application & Documentation
1. Complete Online Application
2. Birth Certificate
3. Current Immunization Record
4. Other Evaluations and/or Test Results (Any applicable)
5. Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form
1st – 6th Applicants Submit the Following Forms
1. Recent Report Card using the School Records Release Form
2. Recent Standardized Test Results
3. Principal Recommendation
4. Teacher Recommendation Form
Meeting & Testing
After completion of all admissions paperwork and application fee, each PK – 6th student and his or her family will meet with our Head of School.
1st- 6th Applicants
Students entering 1st – 6th will also complete an on-site level placement test.
Submit All Forms Within Two Weeks of Application
For 1st through 6th grades, you’ll use our Admissions Progress Page checklist to send the Principal Recommendation, Teacher Recommendation, and School Records Release Form to the your child’s current school. Our admission office must receive forms and transcripts back from the school within two weeks of receiving the application.
Tuition and Fees
Please call for current tuition information: 214-368-1465
Have questions? Send us a message through the form below.
Why Our Redeemer Lutheran School?
- Loving environment that feeds their Faith as well as their Minds
- ORLS rating of “Excellence” from NLSA
- Outstanding Iowa Test scores
- Solid moral base from a Christian school
- Location, location, location
- Christian community that includes students of diverse race, color and creed
- 75 years of experience
- Kids’ Club: age appropriate before and after care
- Low teacher-student ratio and a caring faculty and staff
- Athletics, Fine Arts, Spanish, Computer, and much more
Our Goals for Admissions
Our Redeemer is dedicated to educating children in a caring and safe environment. We focus on a solid education in fundamentals along with insight into the physical sciences, history, geography, philosophy, and technology. Most importantly, we do this all with the blessing of the message of Jesus Christ and His love, giving our students the tools they need to become well-adjusted and successful adults.
Non-Discriminatory Policy Statement
We accept students of any sex, race, color, ethnic background or national origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Furthermore, we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, ethnic background or national origin on administration of our educational policies, employment practices, or other school-administered programs.