May 17, 2019- 1st Grade Teacher’s Notes
What an entertaining musical! Your children will always remember the faith of Daniel. Your children made the choreography and songs very entertaining!
FIRST GRADE FACTS
- Thank you for modeling your generosity and Christian spirit all year long as you encouraged your child to participate in the chapel offerings.
- All school Spelling Bee for Grades 1 – 3 is on Tuesday, May 21st at 9:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Let’s go First Graders! Parents are invited.
- Yearbook signing will be on May 23rd followed by a frozen treat for all!
- Please have your child in our classroom at 6:15 for the 6:30 performance of the spring musical on May 16th.
- The last day of school on May 24th will begin with a chapel service. The students will then have an all school recess, followed by a class party at 9:45.
- May 24th , the last day of school, will conclude with a 10:45 Awardsl Service. Parents are invited! Dismissal will be after the service at 11:30 from the classroom. There will be no carpool and no Kids Klub.
- Don’t forget about Our Redeemer Lutheran Church’s VBS. It’s a fantastic learning opportunity and will take place from June 3rd – June 7th from 9:00 – 11:30.
NO SPELLING WORDS FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 20th.
NO BIBLE MEMORY VERSES FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 20th.
NO HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 20th.
*ALL LIBRARY BOOKS ARE DUE NOW. PLEASE CHECK FOR YELLOW READING BOOKS AT HOME. THANK YOU. REMEMBER THAT ALL BOOKS ARE DUE BEFORE REPORT CARDS ARE MAILED.