September 13, 2019 – PK4 Teacher’s Notes
We had a fun week of learning! We have begun our community helper unit focusing this week on Firefighters. Please ask your child questions about fire safety in the coming weeks.
This week we learned:
- Noah’s Ark
- Community helper Firefighter
- Letter F, f
- Firefighter F, flower f
- Number 4 how to write it
- Counting 1-19 in and out of order
- Color green
- Science experiment how to make fire bubbles with baking soda and vinegar
- Calendar and more
- Map skills and making a map of the room
- Garden planting carrots and learning about monoculture
I hope you all have a restful, enjoyable weekend. Ms. Luckey and I sure enjoy your sweet children!