The Board of Our Redeemer Lutheran School understands that private school tuition is a substantial financial investment for many families and therefore takes the responsibility of establishing annual tuition for our students seriously. It is our goal to keep Our Redeemer Lutheran School accessible to all families of qualified students. For any family that would be like to be considered for tuition assistance, please contact our main office an inquire about financial assistance: 214-368-1465.
Who is eligible to apply for tuition assistance?
Financial assistance is only available for elementary students that have already submitted an application to Our Redeemer Lutheran Shchool. To begin the admissions process, please complete an inquiry form.
About Tuition Assistance
- New families interested in tuition assistance must complete an application for and be accepted for the upcoming school year.
- If a family is interested in applying for tuition assistance, the Director of Admissions will send them the link to our online tuition assistance application process as well as detailed instructions and a list of required documents.
- Our Redeemer does accept applications throughout the year, however, priority is given to tuition assistance applications that are received before March, 15th.
- A decision regarding the amount of assistance will be made by the Finance Committee once the family has submitted their application and their documents have been approved.
- Once a family has been notified of their award, a student contract will be sent to the family. The family will then have 2 weeks to sign the contract and accept the terms of the tuition assistance, unless otherwise noted.
- Tuition assistance must be reapplied for each year. Existing families with financial aid will be contacted directly by the school each year with instructions and a timeline for