Our Redeemer is an accredited private school that offers religious-based education. The following is important information for Our Redeemer.
- Has been awarded rating of “Excellent” in accreditation by National Lutheran School Accreditation
- Is state accredited by Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC)
- Encompasses preschool (ages two and up) through 6th grade
- Is co-educational
- Requires uniforms beginning in Kindergarten
- Offers a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Is a ministry of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Before School Care 7:30 a.m. – 8:10 a.m.
- Classrooms open at 8:10
- Preschool 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten thru 6th grade 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Preschool Aftercare 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- After School Care 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Students are encouraged to participate in activities outside of the classroom including:
- Community service projects
- Keyboard 2nd – 3rd grade
- Band 5th – 6th grade