Notes From the Teacher
Top 5 Best Things
About First Grade at Our Redeemer Lutheran School
- Jesus is our best friend now and always.
- A first grader gets to choose a brand new book for a birthday present.
- The year begins with focusing on reading sounds through the use of Nursery Rhyme activities and culminates with a Nursery Rhyme Presentation for parents and guests.
- Art and Math activities are extended with writing, reading, and sharing.
- There is only one rule in First Grade:
“Do to others what you would have them do to you.” Matthew 7:12